Music, Fashion and Inspiration for Ambitious and Courageous women
Fe-line Women is a grown up gang for women who like to do things a little differently. We talk about important and interesting topics but we also like to have fun, sparkly things and wearing furry cat ears. We are on on a mission to show off the brilliant and inspiring things that courageous and ambitious women are doing all around the world. It’s about time we showed the world how awesome we are!
What we do:
- We organise a women’s group in Oxford called, Word of Mouth. Each month we hear from a really inspirational female speaker.
- We organise an alternative fashion event called Frock ‘N’ Roll. Cool independent shops, swishing, pampering, fun and frolics.
- We write interesting articles about courageous and ambitious women all around the world and pin them on our Girl Wall.
- We shout about women in the music industry and show case the best current and upcoming female artists.
- Our fashion section posts clothes, shoes and accessories we love at the moment
- We run a beginners women’s jogging club called West Oxford Women (WOW) joggers.
- We have loads of fun and enjoy life, life is for living at the end of the day!!
- So are you Fe-line?